In our M&A practice, we advise clients on the purchase and sale of both public and private businesses, including take-over bids, plans of arrangement, management buy-outs and going private transactions.
Some of the services that we provide include:
- Planning acquisition and sale strategies;
- Advising on acquisition financing for purchasers;
- Implementing all transactional aspects of a deal;
- Assisting target companies in preparing for and defending take-overs, including negotiating support agreements in friendly bids and implementing defence mechanisms in hostile bids;
- Advising special committees; and
- Developing appropriate and tax efficient transaction structures.
In M&A transactions, our clients include both buyers and sellers (private and public), as well as financial advisers, institutional and private equity investors, lenders and special committees of public target companies.
For more information on our Mergers & Acquisitions practice area or to speak with us regarding any of your business law needs, please contact any of the Mergers & Acquisitions Contacts listed abovebelow, or
call us at 1 866 WILDLAW (945 3529).