Summering and Articling with Wildeboer Dellelce
HOW TO APPLY
We participate in the annual Toronto summer law student recruitment process for second-year law students. We are not participating in this year's Toronto articling recruitment process.
Please submit your application, including a cover letter, resume, copies of law school and other post-secondary transcripts, and a list of proposed upper-year courses, through the online viLaw Portal, which can be accessed here.
Please address your cover letter to:
Chair, Student Committee
Wildeboer Dellelce LLP
Wildeboer Dellelce Place
365 Bay Street, Suite 800
Toronto, ON M5H 2V1
Our summer and articling students’ compensation is matched to that of the large Bay Street law firms. We also provide our articling students with two weeks of paid vacation, an extended healthcare plan, a dental plan and life insurance. The firm also pays articling students’ licensing process fees and two weeks salary during the self-study period of the Bar Admission process.
DIVERSITY AND INCLUSION
Wildeboer Dellelce is committed to the promotion of diversity and inclusion at our firm and in the legal profession and is a signatory to the Law Firm Diversity and Inclusion Network (LFDIN) Statement of Principles. Click here to learn more about the firm's committment to diversity and inclusion.
TOP 10 REASONS TO SUMMER AND ARTICLE WITH WILDEBOER DELLELCE
- We are the only mid-size firm in Canada that competes consistently and effectively in the corporate, securities and tax law areas with the national full service firms.
- We have big firm work and salaries in a collegial firm environment.
- We have no billable hour targets as we strive to promote and encourage a healthy work style and lifestyle for our legal professionals.
- Well before the pandemic, we adopted an agile working environment which allowed our lawyers to work remotely up to one day per week. As restrictions are eased, we anticipate maintaining a hybrid work model that will be shaped by the new realities of the world of work.
- We have a $12,000 interest free Hireback Loan Program for first year associates.
- We have an Equity Participation Program which allows our associates to share financially in the growth of certain of our clients.
- We offer competitive pregnancy and parental leave benefits.
- Our partners are able to take a four month sabbatical leave after five years of partnership.
- We have our own building on Bay Street, Wildeboer Dellelce Place. Our office has its own gym and we have a pool table in our lobby.
- We have more fun!