Jessica practises primarily in the areas of corporate finance and securities, mergers and acquisitions, corporate and commercial and real estate law.
Recent firm mandates that Jessica has been involved with include:
- Planet 13 Holdings Inc. bought deal prospectus offerings of $69 million, $23 million and $11.5 million
- Caldas Gold Corp. $54 million acquisition of South American Resources Corp.
- Acting for the underwriters on First Mining Gold Corp. $28.75 million bought deal prospectus offering
- Acting for the underwriters on Osino Resources Corp. $14 million overnight marketed equity financing
- Acting for the underwriters on Abacus Health Products, Inc. $34.5 million bought deal prospectus offering
- Acting for the agents on Aleafia Health $40.25 million public offering
- Acquisition of INKAS® Security Services Ltd. by 3 Sixty Secure
Jessica joined our office as a summer student in 2017 and returned to complete her articles in 2018/2019. Jessica earned a J.D. from the Faculty of Law at Queen’s University and holds an Honours Business Administration degree from the University of Windsor’s Odette School of Business.
During her time at law school, Jessica served as Co-President to the Queen’s Law chapter of Level: Changing Lives Through Law. Prior to law school, Jessica worked as a Financial Associate at Bridging Finance Inc. In her free time, Jessica enjoys jigsaw puzzles, travelling, cooking and skiing.