Honorary Doctorate of Laws, Laurentian University, 2016
J.D., University of Ottawa, 1990
M.B.A., University of Notre Dame, 1987
B.A., Western University, 1985
International Bar Association, Law Society of Ontario
Called to the Ontario Bar 1992
Perry N. Dellelce
Perry Dellelce is a founder and managing partner of Wildeboer Dellelce LLP, one of Canada’s leading corporate finance and transactional law firms. Perry practises in the areas of securities, corporate finance and mergers and acquisitions.
Perry has been recognized by The Canadian Legal Lexpert® as one of Canada’s leading practitioners in the areas of Technology Transactions and Global Mining.
FIRM MANDATES INVOLVED WITH INCLUDE:
- Various transactions with Caldas Gold Corp. including US$83 million private placement offering and $54 million acquisition of South American Resources Corp.
- Various transactions with Gran Colombia Gold Corp. including $40 million private placement
- Various transactions with Mind Medicine (MindMed) Inc. including $32 million private placement and listing on NEO Exchange Inc.
- Acted for BC Partners in connection with Mount Logan Capital Inc. plan of arrangement and $40.5 million financing.
- Acting for Real Matters Inc. in their 2017 IPO valued at $1.13 billion
- Acting as Canadian corporate legal counsel on U.S. Steel restructuring
- Chair – Mind Medicine Inc.
- Mind Medicine Inc., a psychedelic medicine biotech company that discovers, develops and deploys psychedelic inspired medicines and experiential therapies to address addiction and mental illness.
- Chair – The Neo Exchange / Aequitas Innovations
- The NEO Exchange is a Canadian stock exchange. The exchange is owned by a number of Canadian and international corporations including the Royal Bank of Canada, OMERS Capital Markets, Barclays Corp., CI Financial, PSP Investments and Mackenzie Investments
- Director – Lendified Inc.
- Canada’s fastest growing online lender for small businesses and provides lending technology to financial institutions
- Director – Mount Logan Capital Inc.
- Toronto-based publicly listed asset manager created to source and execute on credit investment opportunities in North America
CHARITY/NOT FOR PROFIT ORGANIZATIONS/BOARDS:
- Chair – The Cathedral District, a $150 Million capital campaign to restore Saint Michael’s Cathedral Basilica, rebuild the Saint Michael’s Choir School and to build the Catholic District on Bond Street in Toronto;
- Chair, Board of Directors – Canadian Olympic Foundation;
- Past Chair, Board of Directors – Sunnybrook Foundation, Toronto, Ontario;
- Board of Directors – Sunnybrook Foundation, Toronto, Ontario;
- Western University – Pierre L. Morrissette Institute for Entrepreneurship Advisory Board
- Chair, Defy the Conventional Capital Campaign – University of Ottawa, Ottawa, Ontario;
- Business Advisory Council – Mendoza College of Business, University of Notre Dame, South Bend, Indiana;
- Co-Chair – Toronto Celebrates Sudbury Organization Committee.
AWARDS AND RECOGNITIONS:
- Chambers Canada 2021 Guide - ranked in 2021 edition of Chambers Canada for Corporate/Commercial: Highly Regarded in Ontario.
- The Best Lawyers in Canada 2021 - recognized in 2021 edition of Best Lawyers in Canada for his work in Corporate Law and Securities Law.
- Rotary Club of Sudbury - Paul Harris Award which has been established in memory of Rotary founder Paul Harris and acknowledges significant humanitarian efforts that embody the Rotary motto “Service above Self” - 2019
- Sunnybrook Foundation - Rose Award which recognizes exemplary contributions and leadership in inspiring philanthropic support - 2019
- Western University – The Albert Citation, which is awarded to a Western graduate “who embodies the spirit of Western through their long-standing dedication to the University and exceptional efforts to enrich the University community”.
- Western University – Purple and White Award which recognizes outstanding friends and graduates of Western and celebrates their continuing support of the academic mission through their enduring philanthropic interest in the institution.
- University of Ottawa – Common Law Honour Society which pays tribute to the law school’s most accomplished graduates.
- University of Notre Dame – Distinguished Alumni Award for the Mendoza College of Business which recognizes a graduate business alumnus/alumna who has demonstrated achievement in business and a commitment to the Mendoza College of Business through leadership and service to the graduate business community.
- Italian Chamber of Commerce of Ontario Business Excellence Award – Community Building Award, which honours individuals who have made a significant contribution to the fabric of Canadian life through their social engagement, volunteerism and philanthropy.