We advise lenders and borrowers on all manner of debt and financing transactions. Our clients include financial institutions, non-bank financial services providers, private lenders and both public and private corporate borrowers doing business in Canada. We have acted on syndicated and non-syndicated domestic, cross-border and international financings of all types including:
- Cash-flow loans;
- Asset based loans;
- Venture debt;
- High yield facilities;
- Convertible debentures;
- Mezzanine/subordinated facilities;
- Acquisition financing (sponsor backed and otherwise);
- Real property/mortgage financings;
- Commodity linked financing (gold linked notes, silver linked notes);
- Project and construction finance;
- Promissory notes, single lender loans, agented transactions, trust indentures;
- Demand facilities; and
- Tax planning and structuring as it relates to all debt activities.
Wildeboer Dellelce has acted and continues to act for all Canadian chartered banks.
We efficiently handle transactions both large and small, from simple to complex. We have extensive expertise in structuring deals and are adept at creative solutions to achieve commercial objectives for both lenders and borrowers alike.
For more information on our Debt Products practice area or to speak with us regarding any of your business law needs, please contact any of the Debt Products Contacts listed to the rightbelow, or call us at 1 866 WILDLAW (945 3529).